Monday, February 9, 2009

2009 Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk 1 bdrm

 I found this resort to be in a pretty neat location.  Only a couple blocks from the beach and Ft. DeRussy Park.  It was also less then a block from the Beach Walk Shoppes.  No car needed here---fortunately, because parking was a lot!  There was a little pizza place right by the entrance to the resort and an ABC store a block away. 


 I was in a 1 bedroom unit.   It wasn't large, but well laid out.  From the bedroom you could easily get to the bathroom, livingroom or to the kitchen (through the bathroom ).

The entrance lead into the kitchen
the diningroom was near the bedroom.  Maybe a little odd, but helped cut down on noise if there were more then 1 person staying here and the other person was in the living room watching tv.
looking towards the kitchen (and entrance) from the living room.
diningroom toward bedroom from the living room.

small living room, but adequate.  Small tv, but it turned.
nice size bedroom.
loved the art work
I liked how the bathroom led from the bedroom to the kitchen.
nice tub and separate shower
kitchen--living room.
really nice set up for a big place like Waikiki.
Taken from the internet---I don't remember what unit I stayed in.  I doubt it was the one with the arrow to it.  But I liked the schematic.

 I think this was my view from my little lanai.  Mostly parking lots

zoomed in view towards Diamond Head
broader view

near sunset

just before sunset

 The beach by nearby Ft. DeRussy---one of the few places in Waikiki with a lot of grass.
The Beach Walk Shoppes right by the resort.

I would definitely go back here!  Hopefully I will go back here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our trips to the Hawaiian Islands

Oahu, Kauai, The Big Island, Maui Many years ago---around the year 1998--- Ken and I went to yet another timeshare presentation in St. ...