Thursday, March 13, 2003

3-13-2003 Tunnels

 Possibly my favorite place on Earth---Tunnels.  I love the views from the beach as well as in the water!
 lots of coral here.
 The trail getting to Tunnels
 the very small parking area for Tunnels
 a wild peacock wandering around Tunnels
 I can, and do, spend hours here!
 Getting ready to head in.  Too bad my battery in my underwater camera was dead.
On our way back to KBV, we stopped for a few more groceries.

We've been really fortunate with the weather this year.  This is the rainy season, but we've had great weather and even been able to snorkel on the North shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our trips to the Hawaiian Islands

Oahu, Kauai, The Big Island, Maui Many years ago---around the year 1998--- Ken and I went to yet another timeshare presentation in St. ...