Wednesday, February 13, 2019

2019 Maui---solo trip

2019 Maui  --- solo trip

Can't believe I'm back!  Can't believe I'm here by myself!   




2-2-19 travel day from Kauai 

2-3-19 Kahakili snorkel and lahaina sunset 

2-4-19 Kapalua snorkel, walk the coast trail, sunset 

2-5-19 Kahekili with barefootnAR and Kapalua by myself 

2-6-19 Ahihi with Susan, then Kam3 alone 

2-7-19  a ride and walks around the West side 

2-8-19 running around more gardens and watching whales until it was time to pick up the "kids" 

2-9-19 last day--and 9:30pm flight home 

accommodations: Sands of Kahana

I had another fantastic time on Maui!  Met some more wonderful people!  Experienced some great weather!  Even got to see Tim and Faith (the Knoxville kids) for a day and a half.  Only thing that could have made it better is if Ken had been able to make it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our trips to the Hawaiian Islands

Oahu, Kauai, The Big Island, Maui Many years ago---around the year 1998--- Ken and I went to yet another timeshare presentation in St. ...